Roulette is a game of pure luck and there is no strategy to overcome the built-in house percentage. Back in the past, Albert Einstein tried to employ some mathematical configuration of bets to overcome the house edge, but ended up unsuccessful. Whether you play your anniversary or your birthday – after all, it doesn’t matter. Many roulette systems do not function simply because those who invented them calculated their strategies with probabilities. When you turn the wheel, the final result is never affected by the previous result. So what happens with the strategy of the roulette game in part, is that you get the same probability of the possible outcomes. 안전놀이터
The game of roulette is probably the only casino game where many strategies and many systems are invented. Obviously, there is no perfect strategy for the game of roulette, but always when you use a strategy in a roulette game, you limit your losses, control your winnings and you are more likely to win the game.
We have decided to present you the most popular strategies that people use for roulette. So, take a look at the following classification and small description for each of them.
• Probably the most common roulette strategy, the martingale – is based on doubling bets after a loss in a ~50/~50 chance game. This way, the first win recoups all the previous losses, along with a small profit for the player.
• The reverse martingale is increasing your bets when winning and decreasing bets when losing. The idea is that if you go on consecutive series, you’ll increase your earnings.
• The D’Alembert strategy implies increasing and decreasing according to arithmetic aspects instead of geometric aspects.
• Leonardo Pisano Bigollo, or Fibonacci, a well-known Italian mathematician, revealed an interesting sequence of numbers which are called after him. The sequence goes with numbers generated by adding the last two digits together: 1 – 1 – 2 – 3 – 5 – 8 – 13 – 21 – 34 – 55 – 89 – 144 – 233 – 377 – 610.The Fibonacci strategy involves betting by adding the last two bets together. On one hand, you may end up with a profit, losing more games than you’ve won. But on the other hand, the further you go down the sequence, the bigger become your losses.
• Ian Fleming, the famous author of the James Bond series, claimed that his “foolproof” system could get you the “price of a good dinner” if you use it every time. In order to apply the James Bond strategy, a minimum of $200 would be required. You’re going to be making what’s called a column bet.
Either one gets lucky or does not. For most gamblers, roulette has no aspect of skill. Roulette looks like an easy game to try because it relies solely on luck. But the real skill comes in knowing how to bet before the wheel stops.
We hope that this information comes in handy when you decide to play the roulette game, using or not the strategies mentioned above.